IMPORTANT: Parrot recommends to charge batteries after each mission.
When stored, the batteries should be charged at least once every 3 months.
- How to store Bluegrass's battery
If you are not using your battery, it must be stored correctly. Ideally, it should be stored with a full charge in a dry and well-ventilated area at a temperature of about 20°C (or 68°F).
- What are the factors that can damage the battery?
- Several factors can significantly reduce the life of a battery.
- Never leave a charged battery on a charger.
- Never fully discharge the batteries before recharging them.
- Never expose LiPo batteries to extreme temperatures.
- How to increase the lifetime of a battery
To preserve your battery as much as possible, be sure to follow the advice below:
- Never store a battery that is fully discharged.
- Charge your battery fully when using it for the first time.
- Do not charge a battery that is still warm.
- Recharge the battery after each use
- Always respect the charging time indicated in the instructions.
- Never use a swollen or damaged battery.