- Fixed an issue where the gimbal would not incline properly to follow a "Point of Interest" during a Flight Plan
- Fixed an issue where the photo mode would keep the last selection made instead of going back to the default "Single" mode during a Flight Plan
Fixes and Improvements
- Auto-recording of Cineshots and SmartDronies (video mode only)
- Improved HDR in 4K UHD
- HDR available in 2,7K and 1080p standard video modes
- HDR available in JPEG Single and Burst photo modes
- AE Lock available in PRO mode
- Bracketing: RAW support
- Burst : 14 pictures in half a second
- Improved Smart RTH
- Touch & Fly mode divided into two sub-modes: Waypoint & POI (point of interest)
- Pairing of Skycontroller 3 and ANAFI using the provided USB-A to USB-C cable (a µSD card must be inserted into ANAFI)
- Two new Follow Me modes: Track and Dynamic
- Smart framing: choose the position of your subject within the frame in Cameraman, SmartDronies and Follow Me modes.
- Neural Network: double tap to select a person or a car in Cameraman, SmartDronies and Follow Me modes
- New Dronies: Orbit et Parabola (Smartdronies) Vertigo (Mode POI)
- New Cineshot : Spiral
- Spot AE
- Slow Motion 120 fps (4x slower) in 720p
- ANAFI yaw speed correlated to zoom factor
- Gimbal tilt widget on screen
- Gimbal calibration through the app
- “Hand launch” tutorial at first access to the HUD
- High wind alerts on screen
Anafi v1.1.0 (Android & iOS)
Fixes and Improvements
- The users can now edit the minimum altitude for a Return Home (20m to 100m). 30m is now the default RTH value.
- ANAFI works better with more Android smartphones resulting to a more stable video streaming on Huawei phones.
- 4K videos can now be downloaded on iPhones in FreeFlight 6 gallery
- Media can be downloaded on all Android devices
- Burst photo mode captures 10 photos over 1s in Jpeg.
- Bracketing photo mode allows to take several shots of the same scene using different exposure values (-3; -2; -1; 0; +1; +2; +3).
- Hyperlapse video mode can now speed up to x240.
- ANAFI is now able to record in 2,7K video resolution in 24, 25, 30 fps.
- Semi-Auto exposure mode: in Pro mode, the user can choose to let some parameters in automatic mode and tune one setting at the time. (Not compatible with HDR)
- AE-LOCK: it’s now possible to lock the auto exposure over the full screen.
- Image adjustments fine tuning image settings of Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness.
- Gimbal alerts in case of Overload or Calibration error.
- Improvements on formatting SD cards
- Added a formatting SD progression icon (Spinner)
- Video recording restarting automatically upon a resolution/FPS/Style/HDR changes
- Added MPP3 factoy reset (Firmware is not reset)
- Faster drone update through the Skycontroller 3
- Added a phone vibration on critical and medium alerts
- Alerts are now more visible on the bottom of the HUD (SD card, GPS, Follow Me, Geofencing, Auto landing...)
- Added a forced landing alert
- Added a countdown before an automatic Return To Home (3..2..1.. RTH)
Anafi firmware v1.0.1
- Fixes and improvements in image quality
- Fixes and improvements to the "Return Home" feature
Fix in SD card formatting process for Mac OS X compatibility