Piloting preferences set the way ANAFI behaves, in each individual speed mode. Tap “FILM” or “SPORT” to select the speed mode you want to set.
For each item, move the slider to select a value – or tap your selection with regards to Banked turn.
· Max inclination: 5° to 40° (By default: 10° for FILM; 25° for SPORT)
· Max inclination speed 80°/s to 300°/s (By default: 80°/s for FILM and SPORT)
· Max vertical speed 0.5m/s to 4m/s (By default: 1m/s for FILM; 2m/s for SPORT)
· Max rotation speed 10°/s to 200°/s (By default: 10° for FILM; 30° for SPORT)
· Max camera tilt speed 1°/s to 180°/s (By default : 10° for FILM; 20° for SPORT)
· Banked turn NO / YES (By default: YES for FILM; NO for SPORT)