Pix4Ddesktop allows users to exercise full control over their project:
· Addition of Ground Control Points (GCP) and Manual Binding Points (MTP)
· Edition of the densified point cloud
· Modification of many parameters to improve the final results.
Pix4Dcloud also provides high quality results.
However, for convenience, projects are processed using default templates. Pix4Dcloud is the easiest way to share a project online with just a link and to do a simple but practical analysis.
For a 3D modeling with Pix4Dmodel via the Cloud, the steps are as follows:
1. Plan and fly a mission with the ANAFI Parrot and the Pix4Dcapture app.
2. Transfer images taken by drone to the device and download the mission to the cloud.
To do so, go to https://cloud.pix4d.com/pro
In the "Login" window, enter the credentials of the license and click on "Login".
3. Process on the "Cloud" with the default settings.
4. Share, publish, export to third-party software or print your model in 3D