To manually connect the drone via the mobile device (phone / tablet), proceed as follows:
- Turn on the Parrot Skycontroller 3, LED on the remote control alternately blinks blue then white.
- Place the smartphone / tablet holder on Parrot Skycontroller 3 and install the smartphone / tablet.
- Connect the USB cable of your smartphone / tablet to the Parrot Skycontroller 3 and your smartphone / tablet.
- Turn on the ANAFI. The Skycontroller 3 button turns blue when connected to the drone.
- Open the Pix4Dcapture application and create an account if necessary.
- Select Parrot ANAFI
- Select the mission:
- "GRID" or "POLYGON": to map a terrain or an extended area.
- "CIRCULAR" or "DOUBLE GRID": to map a property.
After the mission selected, main menu of the application launches.